Transac have delivered threat focused, economic solutions ranging from minor new technology equipment upgrades through to extensive vehicle, equipment and training programmes
Forewarned is Forearmed
Our experts are available to consult and advise on a wide range of security concerns at government level to provide coherent capability development programmes. Attentive to the latest global and regional security intelligence, counter terrorist technology and products, Transac has the ability and proven track record to provide an accurate and rigorous assessment of worldwide security threats. By working closely with our clients over many years, Transac have been trusted to deliver threat focused economic solutions ranging from minor new technology equipment upgrades through to extensive vehicle, equipment and training programmes scheduled to meet client delivery timescales.
- Explosives ordnance disposal (EOD)
- Improvised explosive device disposal (IEDD)
- Counter terrorist search (CTS)
- Counter – improvised explosive device (C–IED)
- Specialist methods of entry (MOE)
- Asymetric warfare and unconventional attacks
- Chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosive (CBRNe)
Drawing on over 40 years of experience in managing global civilian and military security threats, our dedicated team of ex-government service security professionals provide rigorous and detailed consultation on the very latest threat scenarios including:
- Identifying the nature of specific threats or the general threat environment.
- Surveying and subsequent assessment of a client’s potential vulnerabilities.
- Highlighting gaps or weakness in security capability.
- Identifying options to enhance capability.
- Developing a roadmap to build a sustainable and robust capability.
- Analysis of the implications of loss or damage.
- Recommendations to minimise the loss or damage.
- Developing organisational resilience and contingency plans.
Transac are able to advise clients on a wide range of counter terrorist strategies, capability development and equipment programmes in order to supplement existing defence and security investmentsMore about Transac
As a non-affiliated independent consultancy company, Transac are able to advise clients on a wide range of counter terrorist strategies, capability development and equipment programmes in order to...Learn more
Transac has deployed hundreds of specialist security vehicles to its global client base, with all of our special projects tailored to the unique requirements of our clients. Our in-house team have...Learn more
The integration of high technology security and communications systems ensures that equipment sourced from different countries, from different leading manufacturers and with differing power and...Learn more
Training & Support
Transac training courses are designed around the specific needs of an individual client or equipment contract. Transac Training Teams (TTT) provide training with all equipment packages, but take a...Learn more